[DeTomaso] Throttle pedal variants??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 16:11:08 EDT 2019

All,

While detailing 2511 components so reassembly here at home (someday....) proceeds smoothly, I noted the threaded hole on my throttle pedal was showing signs of wear and since I had a new old stock piece I decided to swap them.

What I discovered is that the welding on the old pedal, which I thought to be a previous repair, now looks to be a modification to shift the pedal inboard to provide more clearance from the brake pedal.