[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Insurance

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Mar 31 11:40:51 EDT 2019

I can attest that Haggerty pays claims fast and without any BS. I've had 2 minor claims
and they have been professional and fast. But nothing catastrophic. My $.000002 worth.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 3/30/19, 10:59 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    No!  Not all classic car policies are the same.  Some restrict your usage to exclusively going to/from car shows, club events and parades.  Others have ridiculously low mileage limits.  May specify that you CANNOT drive your car to work.
    I went with Hagerty for several reasons...  They allow you to determine the number of miles you plan to put on the car; they state it cannot be your regular commute vehicle, but do not explicitly state you cannot drive your car to work, and they do not restrict your usage to club events. And, perhaps even more importantly, I've known several folks who've had claims with Hagerty and they've had NO PROBLEMS with their claims whatsoever!  They're not the cheapest, but you don't want to find out your insurance company isn't standing by you in the event of a claim.