[DeTomaso] Insurance

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 14:24:21 EDT 2019

 Guys,Just for more data:I have an agreed value policy with Heacock.$85,000 agreed value$470.76 12 month premium
Dennis
    On Thursday, March 28, 2019, 12:09:05 AM PDT, Larry Larsen <gp4pantera at gmail.com> wrote:

   Thanks guys.
  I'll have to check that out...
  Tomorrow I'll make the call, and check the paperwork language when I
  come back for the weekend.
  I know that when I got the insurance, I had to get an
  appraisalA done.A  A And did receive paperwork with those values
  indicated.A A
  Thanks again.
  I'll check it out firstA thing tomorrow
  LarryA