[DeTomaso] Fuel Injection

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu Mar 28 14:25:26 EDT 2019

All,

I’m looking at installing a Sniper system on my new engine.  I know there are quite a few FI engines in Panteras and I’m curious what fuel pumps are available that will work inside the tank.  My car is a 1974 (with Ansa GTS headers), and I’m willing (of course) to make modifications to the tank to install an in-tank pump and a return line.  If in-tank isn’t the way to go, I’m also interested in solutions with an external pump.  Seems like there’s not much room to run an external pump that has to be mounted at or near the bottom of the tank.

Thanks,

Richard

Austin, TX