[DeTomaso] Insurance

Larry Larsen gp4pantera at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 19:06:30 EDT 2019

Farmers insurance Morgan Hill, California
Tell 408.778.2761

Stated value on 1972 Pantera
$130k is $93 for 6 months

Stated value on 1973 L Pantera
$100k is $98 for 6 months

I believe the deductable is $1000.
Maximum mileage is 2500 per year.
Both vehicles are insured as parade, car show, events, etc and limited
usage.
Example.... Fun Rally, Monterey, etc. Not every day usage.

Prices are Not part of a bundled package as I have no other policies with
Farmers.

They do Hagardy as well at a higher cost.

Larry

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 12:28 PM MARK CHARLTON <pantera01826 at rogers.com>
wrote:

> FWIW,
>
> Hagerty ALSO has a Private Client division with better rates for
> collections. Many agents may not know, so it’s worth asking if you are
> insuring several cars.
>
> Mark Charlton
> pantera01826 at rogers.com
>

> > On Mar 27, 2019, at 11:38 AM, timepiecepr2--- via DeTomaso <
> detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
> >
> >   I also switched from Hagerty to AIG Private Client group and have been
> >   VERY happy with it. Anyone can ping me privately if you want to hear
> >   about my experience.
> >   Scott Black
> >
> >   On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 10:33:54 AM CDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso
> >   <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
> >   Tom,
> >   No, thatas low. Very low. You couldnat buy a decent Pantera for $60k.
> >   You should be insured for a fair bit more than that.
> >   Mike
> >   Sent from my iPad
> >> On Mar 27, 2019, at 05:19, Tom Cabanski <[1]tcabanski at tencom.com>
> >   wrote:
> >>
> >> Have Haggerty/American Insurance coming up for my one year renewal
> >>
> >> $353 for value of $60,000.
> >>
> >> Is that high?
> >>
> >> Tom
> >>
> >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> >   use the links above.
> >>
> >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
> >   any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
> >   list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
> >   or approve the archiving of list messages.
> >   use the links above.
> >   Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> >   message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
> >   list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
> >   or approve the archiving of list messages.
> >
> > References
> >
> >   1. mailto:tcabanski at tencom.com
> >   2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >   4. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
> >
> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >
> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Farmers insurance Morgan Hill, CaliforniaA
   Tell 408.778.2761
   Stated value on 1972 PanteraA
   $130k isA $93A for 6 months
   Stated value on 1973 L PanteraA
   $100k is $98A for 6 months
   I believe the deductable is $1000.
   Maximum mileage is 2500 per year.
   Both vehicles are insured as parade, car show, events, etc and limited
   usage.
   Example.... Fun Rally, Monterey, etc. Not every day usage.A