[DeTomaso] 15-inch GT5 non-original wheels needed

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 18:09:53 EDT 2019

Guys,

A friend in Ireland has an absolutely horrible set of 15-inch wheels on his Pantera, one of which has fortunately developed a circumferential crack, relegating the whole set to the scrap heap where they belong.

Ultimately he will likely get quality Marvic wheels at a cost of 8000 Euros or so. In the meantime he is looking for some non-broken crap wheels like the crap ones he has now, so he can drive the car. I know many of you with widebody cars have installed 17-18 inch wheels, so I hope there is a set of 15-inch wheels gathering dust somewhere?

Let me know—thanks!

Mike

PS of course if you have original GT5 Campagnolo wheels for sale, that would be the optimal solution to his dilemma!

Sent from my iPad