[DeTomaso] An orphaned AC cooled intercooler project

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 12:40:42 EDT 2019

I had a client developing an intercooler that used the AC.  He recently passed away from cancer and no one at his company is in a position to continue the project.  It was very far along and he had 3 issued patents and a pending application.  The company is in Alhambra, CA.

If anyone is interested in taking on a project like this, please contact me for more information.  I hate to see all his efforts lost.
I recognize that there may be some skepticism regarding the AC having sufficient cooling capacity, but I think Dodge is doing something like this:
https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a10362887/dodge-demon-air-conditioning-power-tech/

Ken