[DeTomaso] Toasted pony-car

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Sun Mar 17 12:27:56 EDT 2019

If only they made a "Fire Extinguisher APP", this would have never happened.

https://youtu.be/209gUcYf3ZQ

Sort of a tough one to claim on insurance.

What I found most instructional was the fire department employee
(supervisor?) who is waltzing around the car in a t-shirt while the real
fire-men are all in appropriate PPE.

Stephen