[DeTomaso] Ares Project 1 - Panther

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 22:14:28 EDT 2019

Actually, I think the hard core Vette guys are a lot worse than Pantera folks.  If the original part had over spray, runs, etc, and you clean it up, they consider it sacrilege.
I guess I'm a moderate because I think some of the new colors, like Larry Finch's car, look fantastic, but anything more than GTS flares turns me off.  Has anyone tracked sales of cars with lots of body mods?  My guess is that the resale is poor and all the $s spent on mods has zero or negative return.
Ken