[DeTomaso] De Tomaso return

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Thu Mar 14 16:43:50 EDT 2019

All true, I sent it because that car looks like a Pantera which no other “new” Pantera has, nor have they been filmed out on the road with the exception of one leaving a factory looking facility a while back.  It could be nothing, or a one-off for the anniversary, or maybe actually go into limited production. Either way, it looked very true to the original design from what I could tell through the camo.

Richard

Austin, TX