[DeTomaso] Newer Non-Pantera Ford turn signal switch question

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 15:35:50 EDT 2019

Ken,

Sounds normal for a new switch. You are probably just holding it in your hands and the force needed feels excessive. Clamp it in a vice (simulating installation in the car) and it will feel more normal.

I can't advise specifically about lube, but can generally say that it's a good idea.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone