[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Mangusta Owner’s Manual Set sold on BAT

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 01:47:21 EDT 2019

Hahahah!

It’s worth noting that the leather wallet does have a small De Tomaso logo on the inside. I believe only the owners manual is available in reproduction form, available from the POCA store or some Pantera vendors for $40 or so.  So the chances are good that the documents inside are authentic.

That doesn’t make them $4200 though!

Mike

Sent from my iPad