[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Mangusta Owner’s Manual Set sold on BAT

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:11:54 EDT 2019

Considering you can get the manual at books4cars for $50, I think someone overpaid. The leather wallet and it's box have zero association with De Tomaso and I would be extremely wary of a new looking manual that came in a nice new Ricambi Originale plastic bag with Isis logo on it, pretty sure they weren't banging those out in 1969.

It was reportedly found on top of a Mangusta that was literally a pile of rust and yet the manuals look like this?

In that case I have some dealer signs to sell, these were found in a crate at the back of an official De Tomaso garage  (well the one that houses my De Tomaso's) 😉

Julian

Some of you probably already saw this, but a set of original Mangusta owners manuals just fetched $4,200 on BAT.
If you're not familiar with Bring a Trailer (BAT), it's Tinder for car guys!
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/de-tomaso/

   [1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/de-tomaso/