[DeTomaso] Distributor / Radio Plate

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Tue Mar 12 11:51:12 EDT 2019

Wow - Jeff - that is perfect!  In a similar vein, on our Daytona Coupe - came with fancy radio with lots of other electronic things hooked to it.  All came out and I used the original delete plate as a door for a small glove box.

I apologize about the quality of the photo's but look better than those shot with a flash...

Stephen