[DeTomaso] Distributor / Radio Plate

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:20:46 EST 2019

Shoot, I was going to hit you up to turn the Alpine into a groovy
Rasperry Pi case but they are still going for big bucks.

https://www.ebay.com/i/163517126148

These nice folks have a radio delete plate.  I've bought a number of
odds and ends from them over the years.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382