[DeTomaso] Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, March 8, 2019

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 01:45:49 EST 2019

...and here is the car:

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25219/lot/281/

I told the guy a few months ago that the vulgar wheels would turn off potential buyers at a Bonham’s auction, and he argued that the stock wheels were included, so what's the big deal?

The big deal is that this car should have sold for at least low estimate.  It’s the right color, right year, right condition to appeal to a collector.  But those wheels make it attractive to guys like (most of) us, but not to the Amelia Island crowd.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Mar 7, 2019, at 20:39, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:
>
> Pantera takes a beating at Amelia island—bids stall out $45k below bottom estimate?
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: info at hammerpricelive.com
>> Date: March 7, 2019 at 20:02:28 HST
>> To: MikeLDrew at aol.com
>> Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Friday, March 8, 2019
>>

>> Portfolio Report	Friday, March 8, 2019
>> Pantera
>> 1.
>> 1971 DeTomaso	HIGH BID	$75,000 USD
>> Pantera	EST. PRICE	$120K-$140K USD
>> EXTERIOR	Yellow
>> BONHAMS
>> INTERIOR	Black
>> Lot 281    Amelia Island
>> ODOMETER	7440 mi
>> CHASSIS Nº	THPNLJ02150
>> March 7, 2019    5:53PM (EST)
>> De Tomaso
>> 1.
>> 1971 DeTomaso	HIGH BID	$75,000 USD
>> Pantera	EST. PRICE	$120K-$140K USD
>> EXTERIOR	Yellow
>> BONHAMS
>> INTERIOR	Black
>> Lot 281    Amelia Island
>> ODOMETER	7440 mi
>> CHASSIS Nº	THPNLJ02150
>> March 7, 2019    5:53PM (EST)
>> Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the app using Settings.
>> © 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC
-------------- next part --------------
   ...and here is the car:

   [1]https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/25219/lot/281/

   I told the guy a few months ago that the vulgar wheels would turn off
   potential buyers at a Bonham's auction, and he argued that the stock
   wheels were included, so what's the big deal?

   The big deal is that this car should have sold for at least low
   estimate.  It's the right color, right year, right condition to appeal
   to a collector.  But those wheels make it attractive to guys like (most
   of) us, but not to the Amelia Island crowd.

   Mike

   Sent from my iPad
     Pantera takes a beating at Amelia island--bids stall out $45k below
     bottom estimate?

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
   Portfolio Report Friday, March 8, 2019
   Pantera
   1.
   1971 DeTomaso High Bid $75,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $120K-$140K USD
   EXTERIOR Yellow
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 281    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 7440 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNLJ02150
   March 7, 2019    5:53PM (EST)
   De Tomaso
   1.
   1971 DeTomaso High Bid $75,000 USD
   Pantera EST. PRICE $120K-$140K USD
   EXTERIOR Yellow
   Bonhams
   INTERIOR Black
   Lot 281    Amelia Island
   ODOMETER 7440 mi
   CHASSIS N-o THPNLJ02150
   March 7, 2019    5:53PM (EST)
   Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
   app using Settings.
   (c) 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC