[DeTomaso] 72 Pantera pre-L sold at Kissimmee in January

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:41:46 EST 2019

If someone would capture the photos and send them to the registry,
I'd appreciate it.

Put Pantera 4124 in the subject line, and add your photos as >attachments<.

My older computer/browser will not let me save Mecum pics...

Chuck

 Hi John,

If you login to the Mecum site, they'll display the sales price.  It's free to create an account and login.