[DeTomaso] Panteras in Tasmania

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:52:51 EST 2019

Mike,

I recommend you hire a car and get out and see the island, you can drive nearly all of it in 3 days. I spent 3 months in Tasmania back in the mid 90's, it was a great experience and each side of the island distinct and diversified.

I think the National Auto Museum in Launceston houses at least one Pantera.

Enjoy!
Julian