[DeTomaso] Panteras in Tasmania

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 11:44:32 EST 2019

A few years ago I helped Gary Herrig sell his 73 GT5 clone to a guy in
Tasmania.  I can't remember his name and no longer have his email address.
Is anyone from Taz on the forum or do you know of somebody with a Rosso Red
GT5?

ET and I just retired last Friday and we're taking an extended trip down
under.  We'll be in Hobart, Tasmania for three days and it would be cool to
see Gary's car again and get a couple of pics.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow '74 #6328