[DeTomaso] Head ID

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 5 16:48:30 EST 2019

Curt,

Not sure about Reno yet. My Magic-8-Ball says “doubtful.”
No Black Knight. But Killer-Bee Yellow.  Ha!

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 1:36 PM
To: Daniel C Jones <daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com>, Terry Himes <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: De Tomaso List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Head ID

Hey Terry...

Far be it for Me to tell someone else to take their Pantera out in the Rain, when I don't! But, I've been told the Panteras Don't melt in the Rain? Now that's just what I've heard? So take your chances!

On a side note, do you have any Photo's of the Black Knight?

Will You be in Reno this year?

Curt