[DeTomaso] Euro GTS production numbers

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun Mar 3 12:07:20 EST 2019

Jack, Mike, Julian:

What started me down this path is the research I was doing on the Group 3
racers.  From what I can tell, the late 1972 FIA Gr3 Specs did not allow
any of the "GTS" mods.  This was important for me -- as I wanted to keep
SN5533 out of the vintage classes that included the big-bore SCCA
production and FIA GR4 cars.  For example, the Pantera GTS header/exhaust
was not allowed by the FIA in GR3 until later -- in 1973.  So pre-72 GR3
racers apparently ran gutted stock mufflers.  Later,  the FIA allowed in
GR3 for the Pantera the bigger brakes, axles, uprights, a front air dam,
etc.

Anyway -- all that research is causing me to drool a bit for a "real" early
era GTS euro model.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.