[DeTomaso] Valve stem gotcha

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 12:16:45 EDT 2019

All,

After putting over 400 miles on Lori's Pantera last weekend, yesterday I decided to take mine for a spin. Imagine my surprise when I discovered it sitting on a nearly flat rear tire. The fact that it wasn't completely flat led me to suspect the cause was something other than a nail in the tire. I had experienced just such a condition with Lori's car a couple of years ago.

I carefully removed the De Tomaso logo valve stem cap, and found this: