[DeTomaso] Kodiak Racing Wheels

Lashdeep Singh lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 22:08:48 EDT 2019

Good feedback, thanks.

These are potentially for a non-Detomaso but would still need to be widened.

I am hoping that it can be accomplished on the front lip and not the rear barrel. Maybe some spacers would help also.

Any thoughts on HRE wheels?

Thanks,
LS

   On Jun 22, 2019, at 13:45, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   I have Kodiak wheels on the GT5 (FX style) and they have been in
   service for 13 years and through 3 sets of tires without problem. Daryl
   at Kodiak (also owns Fikse wheels) is a great guy and a friend of Coz
   whom organized a group buy back in 2006 time frame. From that group buy
   I also have a never mounted set of the STX with R8888 tires for a wide
   body if you are looking to invest in a new old stock set. They were
   purchased for my '74 Group 4 conversion, but that never happened
   yet.... and not sure I want to go that route any longer.

   If widening you would need to assure yourself the offset is correct on
   the one half and that you can add width in the direction of your
   choice. Other manufacturers hoops should work if you can verify they
   have the same bolt pattern spacing.

   Julian

   use the links above.