[DeTomaso] Recognize this unusual front end ?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:23:43 EDT 2019

This message didn't appear in the archives for two hours so I am resending.

Maybe it is the small photo attached.

=  =  =  =  =

For those following this thread....

The 3rd car, in Houston has been identified as 3330.

Quick Link for users:

www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNLU02220/RTHPNLU02220.asp

Additionally this is a Pantera with a hinge-back engine bay.
Chuck

There was a Pantera with the same headlights in Houston for a while.  We
helped him with some mechanical issues.  I can¹t remember his name right
now.  The car in the photo is different - much nicer - but the headlights
are very similar.

It¹s an interesting look.  I prefer the frog-eyes, but this treatment
looks better, in my opinion, than other conversions I¹ve seen.  He called
it Mangusta headlights, but I don¹t see the resemblance.

The owner moved or was from Beaumont, and I think he moved to Lake
Charles, LA.  He was a nice guy.  I¹ve always wondered what happened to
him.  He just disappeared (from our scene).

At any rate, I don¹t think it¹s the same car.  The car in the photo is
much nicer than the car I remember.  I was just commenting because it¹s
the only other Pantera I¹ve seen with the same headlights.

Will,

One car is in PA, 3133, another is in California, 2682. Likely Houston is a 3rd.