[DeTomaso] Two Weeks to Go - New Pantera (Project P) Debut at Festival of Speed

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:15:51 EDT 2019

Mike,

Hmmm, not how I read the press releases that are out there, but can we believe anything n the press nowadays! Isn't Consolidated Ideal Team Ventures the same outfit that Kim was involved with and the very same that acquired Apollo?

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/17/de-tomaso-project-p-debut-goodwood/
[https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/800x450+0+0/resize/800x450!/format/jpg/quality/85/https://s.yimg.com/os/creatr-uploaded-images/2019-05/fd777710-7881-11e9-aaba-79047ecaa879]<https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/17/de-tomaso-project-p-debut-goodwood/>
De Tomaso to debut 'Project P' at Goodwood - Autoblog<https://www.autoblog.com/2019/05/17/de-tomaso-project-p-debut-goodwood/>
De Tomaso will unveile its "Project P" car on July 4 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed to celebrate the brand's 60th anniversary.
www.autoblog.com
Julian