[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] 2511 is HOME!!!

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 19 11:03:03 EDT 2019

Awesome!  I did the exact same thing. Only, very few people actually showed up.
Which turned out Ok. I did have many phone conversations with Don Byars, who
BTW, knows ALL the tricks.

Remember to take lots of pictures! I did and documented the entire re-assembly.

Also shot some video. Funny Story;  while doing the video and shooting the rear area
a hummingbird landed on right on my rear decklid. Wings spread out! What was he trying to do?
My Pantera as just painted bright 2001 Millennium Yellow. You make the call.
I should put that on YouTube.  __

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team