[DeTomaso] Engine stalls on start up -Help!!!

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 13:33:26 EDT 2019

If I were you I would install the fuel filter now, before you suck up some more debris from the tank and it plugs up the jets more. Install it low in the fuel line, not up by the dizzy. A leak by the dizzy can start a fire
I have never heard of a car being run without a fuel filter.

Jim

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail