[DeTomaso] Fiberglass dash and parts for sale

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 15:01:43 EDT 2019

I have a fiberglass single-pod dash, a burlwood insert for the dash, a '71
gauge console and a later fiberglass armrest console for sale. The dash is
a Hall unit and will require work to fit in my car properly, and may in
your car, too. All are uncovered except for the '71 gauge console, which
still has the original covering.

Make a reasonable offer privately. I'm hoping someone can use these parts.
I can send pictures upon request.
Corey