[DeTomaso] New Panteras for sale

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Mon Jul 22 15:47:02 EDT 2019

Desert people can be a bit "out there".

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ken Green via DeTomaso" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
To: "The DeTomaso Registry Guy" <detomasoregistry at gmail.com>, "Emiliano Ballejos" <mghibli7 at hotmail.com>
Cc: "List DeTomaso Forum" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 11:26:33 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] New Panteras for sale

He frequently has stuff on ebay:
Detomaso Pantera 71-74 parts fire wall. | eBay

| $1999.00 | |

| |
Detomaso Pantera 71-74 parts fire wall. | eBay

De Tomaso pantera original factory fire wall. Also parting out other panteras.

On Monday, July 22, 2019, 11:19:29 AM PDT, Emiliano Ballejos <mghibli7 at hotmail.com> wrote:

If I recall correctly these cars are in Nevada and the seller is asking huge money for what is there.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 22, 2019, at 11:52 AM, The DeTomaso Registry Guy <detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I suspect it is the same seller that showed cars on orange racks 3-4
> high with old Porsches and Karmin Ghias.
>

> I think it is in the So. Cal desert.
>

> New posting found by Alex.
>

> Chuck
>

> Holy cow! Where is this? Is this new news - or just that noone has
> bought them to rehab or rathole!!!!
>

> Today's Registry cover page:
>
> New condition Panteras for sale at rock bottom prices!
>

> Chuck
>

> The De Tomaso Registry Guy
> [1]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
>
> References
>
> 1. http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

   Desert people can be a bit "out there".

   Detomaso Pantera 71-74 parts fire wall. | eBay

   | $1999.00 |  |

   |  |
   Detomaso Pantera 71-74 parts fire wall. | eBay
   De Tomaso pantera original factory fire wall. Also parting out other
   panteras.

       On Monday, July 22, 2019, 11:19:29 AM PDT, Emiliano Ballejos
   <mghibli7 at hotmail.com> wrote:

    If I recall correctly these cars are in Nevada and the seller is
   asking huge money for what is there.
   Sent from my iPhone
   > On Jul 22, 2019, at 11:52 AM, The DeTomaso Registry Guy
   <detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:

   >  I suspect it is the same seller that showed cars on orange racks 3-4
   >  high with old Porsches and Karmin Ghias.
   >

   >  I think it is in the So. Cal desert.
   >

   >  New posting found by Alex.
   >

   >  Chuck
   >

   >  Holy cow!  Where is this?  Is this new news - or just that noone has
   >  bought them to rehab or rathole!!!!
   >

   >  Today's Registry cover page:
   >
   >  New condition Panteras for sale at rock bottom prices!
   >

   >  Chuck
   >

   >  The De Tomaso Registry Guy
   >  [1]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
   >
   > References