[DeTomaso] New Panteras for sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:52:42 EDT 2019

I suspect it is the same seller that showed cars on orange racks 3-4 high with old Porsches and Karmin Ghias.

I think it is in the So. Cal desert.

New posting found by Alex.

Chuck

Holy cow!  Where is this?  Is this new news - or just that noone has bought them to rehab or rathole!!!!

Today's Registry cover page:

New condition Panteras for sale at rock bottom prices!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp