[DeTomaso] Steering Rack Boots- Poor Quality?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jul 17 14:44:21 EDT 2019

Dear Corey,

            I suffered with the steering rack oil leak for about fifteen or twenty years.  I finally converted over to the Zero Weight grease that is used with this steering rack in Ferrari and Jags.   Since I gave up the oil, there are no more leaks and things still function very well.

                      For your consideration,  Chuck Engles