[DeTomaso] 74 Pantera Amp Gage replacement

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jul 17 12:19:11 EDT 2019

Mike, Pass this by John Haas, I think he had a very different opinion on the amp gauge workings and strongly urged against the use of shuts at our last POCA Tech meeting in Reno. Interesting about the 200 amp alternator, wonder if there may also be a regulator issue there. I fundamentally agree with working with "As Designed" unless working with an expert designed and proven upgrade.
Larry Stock