[DeTomaso] Robertshaw thermostat is BACK!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 17:07:04 EDT 2019

Bill,

The 330-180 thermostat is a WINDSOR thermostat, not Cleveland.

If you are correct in stating that this is what you are using, that is the simple source of your problem. You manufactured the problem out of thin air by installing thenwrong thermostat. Shrinking the bypass hole may have accidentally improved your situation, but I wouldn’t necessarily call it ‘fixed’.

It’s ‘fixed’ when you install a 351C thermostat and 351C bypass plate.

But, having said that, one of the military correlations to Murphy’s law states, “If a plan is stupid, but it works, it isn’t stupid!” :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad