[DeTomaso] Robertshaw thermostat is BACK!

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 16 16:41:03 EDT 2019

1362 struggled with overheat problems since I bought her in 2004. I did everything to make it cool better, Hall 45, Flowcooler pump, smaller pump pulley and 330-180... FINALLY, we found the problem was the bypass plate had too large a hole and the RS did not block the bypass flow when it should have. I got a new plate with a smaller hole and all my cooling issues went away!  It took me 15 years to solve it...... Bill

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook