[DeTomaso] A source-confused Pantera (Unknown1499)

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:02:35 EDT 2019

For your review, I provide the attached image of a Pantera just added to the registry.

The car is advertised (in Belgium) as a 1973 Pantera.

(Model variant not further defined).  It wears a GTS emblem.

The car is modified in a number of ways, so anything 'goes'.

It has red/USA style tail lights, and USA quarter panel lights.

t has Euro gauges, and a Euro-vintage radio.

It wears the Gran Turismo front air dam.

It has the Pre-L dash with icon switches (versus English)

I'm waiting on more photos from the person that shared this advert.

It has a California plate, but missing the registration stickers, so I suspect

someone added the plate to enhance the sale.

Is it a Euro-market car or a USA-market car ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp