[DeTomaso] Robertshaw thermostat is BACK!

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 12:07:56 EDT 2019

Mike,

Where have you been for the last year or two? Tim Meyer started reproducing these months ago.

He is the vendor who resurrected the aluminum Buttermore block and brought it to market in both aluminum and iron.

Rather than purchase one from the company that abandoned all Cleveland owners, I would prefer to make my purchase, and I did, from Tim who actually went to the trouble to resurrect and manufacture them.

Offered in 160°, 180° and 195°

www.tmeyerinc.com

Larry