[DeTomaso] Robertshaw thermostat is BACK!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 00:34:50 EDT 2019

All,

Thanks to Dennis Valdez for tipping me off to the fact that the much-missed Robertshaw 333-180 thermostat is back in production!

https://www.flowkoolerwaterpumps.com/products/robertshaw-333-180-thermostat

These haven’t been available for years, and Marlin Jack made a good business converting Windsor 330-180 thermostats to Cleveland specification, and selling them for almost triple the price. Thankfully now they are back in production.

This is the ONLY thermostat I would choose today. Cheaper, conventional $10 thermostats will do the job, and likely not fail, but somehow these $34 jobs are considered superior.

While you’re at it, replace the cheap paper water neck gasket with the Fel-Pro 35041T.

https://www.felpro.com/technical/tecblogs/premium-sealing.html

(Scroll down a bit to see the water neck gaskets).

Thanks for the heads-up, Dennis!

Mike

Sent from my iPad