[DeTomaso] p72 .... What does it really mean?

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jul 15 15:44:14 EDT 2019

Being the first to scoop the links for the P72 to the list....if only by a
few minutes...literally, and seeing some really good pressto follow, I pose
the question to all of you Pantera and DeTomaso owners out there. What do
you predict this will do for the marque?  Arm-chair discussions
only.....unless you have inside info:)