[DeTomaso] Video of the P72 on public roads

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:43:25 EDT 2019

Didn't notice at first but the wheels are an interesting homage to the
original Pantera wheels. Turning circle looks to be a little wide. Rear
vents on side of quarter panels look right into the engine compartment.
Kinda cheesy in my opinion. Lastly, there doesn't seem to be enough torque
to smoothly drive the car off from a standing start. What's up with that?
Flash but not much substance.

My 2¢, Jeff