[DeTomaso] 351C Tri Power

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 09:25:26 EDT 2019

I really dig it!  If I still had my '68 Fastback I would totally bite,
it's fantastic if impractical.

It wouldn't work for my Pantera though, it would need machining and it
a nightmare to get all the carburetors to line up after its made
level.  Even then I'm not sure it would fit under the engine screen
and it really needs to for the look I'm going for.  I think it would
be quite a project for someone to use as a prototype mold and make a
run of a couple dozen.  Then I wouldn't feel bad about machining a
copy :)

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)