[DeTomaso] P72

Forest Goodhart forestg at att.net
Tue Jul 9 16:56:41 EDT 2019

 Concorso has announced that this car will be on display this year.
    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎9‎, ‎2019‎ ‎01‎:‎27‎:‎22‎ ‎PM‎ ‎PDT, The DeTomaso Registry Guy <detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:

  I've started an entry for the P72 in the registry.

  I still need to update some code so it will be found, and refresh the

  Anyone that has pics, please send the photos to the registry.

  (don't send a link to photos...)

  Put P72 in the subject line, and add your photos as >attachments<.

  Thanks goes to Devon for sending the first photos received.

  Chuck

  The De Tomaso Registry Guy

  [1]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

References