[DeTomaso] 2020 Detomaso P72

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Fri Jul 5 16:05:18 EDT 2019

Impressive! Gotta love the Mangusta "gills" flipped over and placed aft of the rear tires. The wheels also have a DeTomaso flair to them.

Super smart move, putting the marque back on the map with this stunner. Creating something new rather than falling back on a known winner shows some huevos grande.

No question in my mind that the DeTomaso name is in good hands.

This thing defies all nitpicking with an elegant flick o' the wrist. Gotta give it up, lads. Who among us wouldn't love to throw around one of these?

Damn. America throws dirt in their face and these guys turn in another direction and knock one straight out of the park.

If that isn't the DeTomaso spirit right there for you then there never was one.

John
73L #5909