[DeTomaso] Pantera in Anime on Netflix

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:02:36 EDT 2019

Quite right. THat's the car exactly.  I wonder why my photo was stripped
from my message... it was pretty good :)

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)
   Quite right. THat's the car exactly.A  I wonder why my photo was

   On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 9:41 AM Jo De Tomaso <[1]detomjo at gmail.com>