[DeTomaso] Seat rail question

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 23:01:31 EDT 2019

 Probably, Bob. There is one other possibility  that may go along with the flat-spotted stock wheels. If someone removed the squar-ish aluminum spacers on each end of the seat rails for any reason, when tightening the rail bolts, bolt tension will bend the rails as the carpeting crushes down at each end. This alone will cause seat rail sticking. Good luck- J DeRyke