[DeTomaso] Harrington Bumpers

Wayne Boian wayneboian at windstream.net
Mon Jul 1 11:26:48 EDT 2019

That reminds me. I have a set that I purchased from Kirk but never
installed. I will have to go dig around in the basement to find them. The
stock bumper did not appeal to me, but wanted to remain stock. I liked the
Harrington Bumpers and purchased them in case I changed my mind about
remaining stock.