[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:46:24 EST 2019

Most folks email software automatically includes the direct email address of any individual whom has responded in the conversation, you would have to strip those personal emails and always only reply to the list email.

Even then, the archives are freely accessible and simple data mining software can probably pull email addresses for 90% of us on the list. The answer is having good spam filters and being diligent; like when a completely new name appears on the list and their first post asks for email addresses for all don't reply and give them your email address!

Julian