[DeTomaso] QuickJack Portable Car Lift - $999 at Costco

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 27 21:27:26 EST 2019

LOVE that color.  Mine is 2001 Millennium yellow.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2019 at 5:34 PM
To: Email List Address For Posting <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] QuickJack Portable Car Lift - $999 at Costco

Mike

you might want to look into this option. Richard Barkley has one of these and has been happy with it, the yellow Pantera in the photo is his.
[cid:e8af73ea-e492-4edd-8d29-1b42f99694af at ad.jpl]

They are having a very nice sale until the end of January. One thing I like about this unit is it operates off of a strong corded electric drill and does not require any hydraulic hoses. Also it only contacts the floor at four points and has no cross beams or braces blocking access on a creeper or our famous alternative, a sheet of cardboard.

It does have cross braces but they are not needed once the car is in its final position. With the optional 5 inch wheel kit you can roll your car around while it is up in the air.

I bought one and it is waiting in my garage for the return of 2511. Whenever that turns out to be..........

Lots of information on the website. The designer and builder is a very nice gentleman who basically is a one-man shop operating out of an industrial space in Santa Barbara.

Larry
[cid:ec5b228f-ec8e-4a77-a0d9-6550b076f8c3 at ad.jpl]

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   🇺🇸