[DeTomaso] QuickJack Portable Car Lift - $999 at Costco

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 17:40:58 EST 2019

Thanks Dick.  My only question would be what’s the clearance?  Not sure it would fit under the Pantera without using some 2x10” rails or other to drive up on.  Also, not sure how much access there would be to the front of the engine and coolant pipes etc.  What has your experience been so far?

- Mike