[DeTomaso] QuickJack Portable Car Lift - $999 at Costco - Follow Up

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jan 27 16:53:51 EST 2019

I checked the specs on the SLX model, and with a max spread of 60", it would
reach from the front jack point to the center of the motor mount.
Alternatively, I suppose you could put it down the sides of the car using
the front and center jack points, and have a single jack stand under the
center of the rear frame rail as a stabilizer, since the side rear jack
point is still pretty far forward and not far aft of the CG.

$999 at Costco seems a heck of a deal when QuickJack want's $1365 for it.

Mike Thomas