[DeTomaso] Throttle cable

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sun Jan 27 14:01:50 EST 2019

Do you have the Throttle cable adaptor bracket that goes on the front bolt
of the intake manifold? It moves the cable forward about 5/8 of an inch to
match the centerline of the 4 square Holly carb pattern from The original
equipment spread bore Autolight Carburetor. The original looks like a Tee
that the throttle cable sheathing is harnessed in a slot and the Holly one
looks more like an offset L bracket. If you don¹t have the Holly bracket
you use up and extra 5/8 of an inch of cable and probably will not be
getting full throttle with the butterflies of the Carburetor. We sell
these for $35.00
Larry Stock

On 1/26/19, 8:04 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike McDougal"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of